This throw-together meal is a tasty, no-brainer on nights when you want something substantial without slaving over a hot stove. This was a kitchen sink concoction using whatever I had in the fridge. It can easily be converted to a gluten free and/or vegan recipe. Prep/Cook time: 25 minutes
- Tortillas- flour, or corn if you want tacos instead
- Frozen fish of your choice- I used Trader Joe’s battered fish nuggets, 2 nuggets per burrito
- Frozen corn- approximately 1 cup
- Green cabbage- 1/4 head
- Red bell pepper- 1
- Grape tomatoes- 1 cup, chopped
- Black beans- 2 cups or 1 can
- Mayonaise or veganaise 1 1/2 Tbs
- Apple Cider Vinegar 1 scant Tbs
- Shredded Cheddar or vegan cheese 1-2 oz
- Spices- cumin, garlic granules, onion granules, black pepper, chipotle spice, Himalayan salt
- Warm fish nuggets- I used my NuWave Oven turning the nuggest once half way through cooking time which is about 18 minutes.
- Saute corn using 1 tsp filtered coconut oil using cumin, pepper, garlic and onion granules to taste.
- Chop cabbage, pepper, tomatoes and add cheese, corn and beans. Make sure beans are drained well.
- Add vinegar, mayo, garlic and onion granules, chipotle and salt and peppet to taste.
- Fold into burritos and enjoy.